The HUMAN Project is a new tool for solving society’s toughest challenges today. That tool, our research platform formed by the data provided by our participants, can help advance research to understand what makes us well and what makes us ill by measuring the feedback mechanisms between biology, behavior, and our environment in the bio-behavioral complex.
What Will We Do?
- The HUMAN Project Staff Community Service Day at the Food Bank
- The HUMAN Project presents its “game-changing” vision at TEDMED 2016
- Quantifying Everything About Urban Life
- Press News | Ethics Working Group
- The HUMAN Project Preliminary Study Design
- HUMAN: Human Understanding through Measurement and Analysis
Applying the Research
The HUMAN Project Research Cases
Our science team is working with researchers from around the world to identify the kinds of science and societal challenges that can only be addressed by a platform like The HUMAN Project. These research cases are only the beginning. What would you want us to study?
A study like The HUMAN Project raises profound questions about the use of big human data, from ethics to technology. Here are some of our favorite thought pieces to help you learn more.